Thursday, November 5, 2009

Malaysian Tigers Gym


Train with these guys!!!

Visiting trainer & Contender Asia coach ,Hanarong, gives The Malaysian Tigers some pointers.

The classes at The Malaysian Tigers Gym are conducted by our experienced Thai coaches, all ex-champions, and some like Mardsue who is known to to come coach at our gym on occasion are current champions.
Our Malaysian Tigers also help out in conducting some of the classes. Ali, Faizal, Hamdan to name a few.
Though I must admit, its kinda intimidating training with these guys but I know if I train with the best some of their skills are going to rub off on me!!! Anyway what better way to get my mind off work cause these guys keep me on my toes. I get a great work out and I know I'm one step closer to being a better tougher me. Hey maybe someday I'll be a Malaysian Tiger.....well everyone is allowed to dream right!

No comments:

Followers